Re: a great iPhone looper. Thinking about future development

This is awesome! I just got an ipod touch a few days ago and have been
looking for good music apps for live performance.

ThumbJam will very likely be my first app purchase! It looks great and
most
importantly sounds great!

Lots of videos on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=thumbjam&search_type=&aq=f

Also, I found out that Dunlop makes a iPhone/iPod Touch holder for
mounting
to your guitar, a little pricey perhaps but it's cool someone is making
that
sort of product. I need to mount mine to my guitar but I may come up with
homemade solution with magnets instead (afraid my odd guitar might not
hold
a suction cup type design very well)

http://www.jimdunlop.com/index.php?page=products/pip&id=388&pmh=products/accessories

-Nathan