Re: Everyday Looper - A Looper for the iPhone/iPod Touch

At 4:32 PM +0100 1/30/10, Raphaël - Mancing Dolecules wrote:

>Everyday Looper has noticeable lag too between
>the moment when you pull off a finger off the
>screen and when the action is effectively
>executed. It's due to various things.... [*snip*]
>
>I use a work-around however. I have option in
>the looper to generate a click track which is
>basically X clicks at Y BPM, and that will act
>as an exact loop length setter. Then I use
>quantized to loop recording (which is sample
>accurate), and all the touch input related
>latency is gone. But that solution doesn't fit
>to everyone, I know that.
>
>Thank for your savvy and challenging questions Mech :) !

Raphaël,

Thank you so much for your informative and
brutally honest reply.  You have a great working
attitude, I think I may go and DL your app based
on that alone.  :)

Of course, I'm also interested in seeing what
kind of damage I can do with Everyday Looper too;
as well as finding out where you take it once the
upcoming OS releases begin to hit.

Also, have you yet begun considering what
permutations may be possible once the new iPad is
finally released?  Or is that still too much in
the vaporware phase to begin solid planning?

Thanks again for your input here!!!

        --m.
--
_____
"Image is blasphemy. Text is heresy. The spoken word is a lie."