Re: Boss RC50 and MPC midi sync problems!

Or you can import the sounds/drum loops you want to use and save
these in patches. This works too. Although sound quality is a little
tepid.
I agree the RC50 is pretty good as long as you know and accept its
limitations. Not for Ambient stuff for sure, but for song form loops
its really stable and dependable.