Re: mac vst builder(Synthedit) thingy??

Not really Per... for me to very roughly emulate what I regularly do on my hardware, I will have to build some vsts myself. (or something else) Im predominately using step sequences to step thru parameters that are "effecting" the loops I make, I think there are some plugins that do this, I had one called Splonki that did this and Os was right I have made a few things in Reactor that come close.

Obviosly Im not going to be trying to copy my modular/looping hardware setup exactly, but for me to work with it and use it as a live alternative, i have to be able to emulate some parts of what is possible in the studio.

But just on the offchance that you are right and know of such a beast...
I would need a 2 x 16 step sequncers with quantised steps, (Or what I call a square wave sequencer where 4 synced squarewaves ) can modulate ring modulation, low pas filter (with nice and dirty Q) ran position and volume (so its a 4 channel sequencer really)...

Its quite a simple thing actually, and having a cursory look at Bidule I think I may do it there actually, if I can find out how to do the quantising (ness for the ring mod stuff IMHO) and link to the parameters of some of the built in effects...

Thanks for all your help guys... Im on to something...

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 12:46 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 3:26 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
> now a wanna make some effects.

Why? Almost any effect imaginable does already exist as a plugin. All
you have to do is to cable them together in a creative way.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com