Zoe's cleaning her studio sale

We're remodeling the house, and I have to clear out my studio. I hate
to keep moving things I'm not using. So, these are a few items I have
for sale, I'll offer them here before putting them on Ebay.
If there is any interest, I guess contact me offlist so as not to
bother anyone.

- Rane SM82 Splitter/Mixer
I used it for 3 shows, and then had to get smaller and never used it
again. Its been sitting in a box in the closet for 3 years.
$250 OBO

- Rocktron MidiMate
Never used, still in its box. I bought it by mistake
$100 OBO

- SWR California Blonde Amp
The pre-fender model...with the attenuator switch. I've had it since
1998 but it is in great shape. Cello sounds lovely through it, I
assume guitars do too.
$300 OBO

The other large item in my closet...

- Two Electrix Repeaters, mounted in a 4U Odyssey Rack bag
Yes, the Repeaters that I learned to loop on (and are in all the
youtube videos of me playing with Imogen Heap on tour in 2006 & 2007
http://bit.ly/5X4mWq)
I've held onto them thinking I might use them again, but I don't know,
I'm so digital nowadays....
latest OS, noise mod, re-soldered and stronger connections for the
stereo outs.
I don't know what the going rate is on these.