gordius little giant

Hi Andy,
ive been meaning to ask you,can the gordius control the EDP in all
aspects,midi wise,all virtual midi sustain comands,exp epedals etx.
flawlessly? the oiquid foot is very acward to program and still lacks a
lot ,but if the gordius does im thinking of asking Xavier if he would
consider making me a flat controller and putting the brains in it,im not
crazy about the ergonomics of the gordius
cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom