Re: Trying software again.. YIKES!!!

Nope Per.. Mac!!!! Which I´m SURE you know how to do.. but Mulch?

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 8:23 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
It's "Mulch to be synched by Mobius that is running as VST" within, OK??

Depends on what OS the machine is running by. If Windows (at least XP, don't know about Vista or 7), you have to download and install a patch called MIDI Yoke. MIDI Yoke creates MIDI pipes inside the OS through with you can tell Mobius VST to send out MIDI Clock sync signal. Then you tell Audio Mulch what MIDI Yoke pipe to listen at for a sync signal put into sync slave mode and make a loop in Mobius. Eh... forgot to tell also that Mobius has to be set as Sync Master ("sync = out" or the other one that also sends song start commands). I think that's it.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com