Re: Foot tamborine

Why doesn't loopers delight have a forum rather than this email list?

Please consider a forum, I'm unsubscribing from the email list.
Russell Kirk Pirlo
424-757-4756

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 11:12 PM, L.Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi gang,
I once saw a guy in the streets playing guitar and he had some sort of foot tamborine where he could stomp and accompany himself,does anybody know where i can find something like this?

cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom