Re: mobius and ableton - no worky

Hi Everyone,
I've been reading the list a while, but have never really posted. I've been watching this Mobius and Live thread moving, and I felt it was time to chime in. I also had issues running Mobius in live, Sometimes I could get the plugin open, but I couldn't map any midi to it, and most times as soon as I started running audio, Mobius crashed and took Live with it. Having said all that, I managed to work out the issue I was having with live's own looper, and now I have 5 loopers running in Live in sync, and faders on my Axiom 49 controlling the volume of each loop. Not as much functionality as Mobius, but super easy set up within Live. I hope I can try running Mobius again in the future, but for now the (awesome) scripting capabilities seem more of a hindrance than aid, since I have little to no experience with that and I'm putting together a one man band act using my acoustic, a MIDI footcontroller , a keyboard, and a laptop, and lose enough time to practice.

Rafael