Self-Promotion, Ambient Music and Radio

Hello -

I am trying to promote a new "ambient" CD I've just released.  And of course it's a struggle to find suitable radio stations to send promo copies.

With readers from all around the world, I was wondering if I could tap into the collective knowledge-base of Loopers-Delight.

Do you have suggestions as to suitable radio stations / DJ's (online or broadcast) who welcome and play Ambient music?  Example of the music can be heard here: http://www.myspace.com/undomusic - in particular the tracks "9.9.99" and "Home".   My ultimate goal is to help drive on-line sales from suitable exposure.

Thank you in advance for your help!  I very much appreciate it!

Kind regards,

David