WAH WAHs Woah!

I am selling a number of wah wah pedals. All work fine and look in top
shape. Prices are fair but if you want to buy more than one (or any of the
other things I am selling) I'll gladly listen to offers.

1. 1970s Univox Uniwah - $100. Classic. Looks in good shape. Three "c"
batteries included :)
I can't find a model # on this so I'm not sure if it's the UW1 or UW2. It
has the footswitch button on the right hands side under the pedal rocker
if that helps.
it looks like this one:
http://www.bostonguitar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BGWI&Product_Code=VE-MISC-UNIVOX-UNIWAH&Category_Code=VE-MISC

2. Morley Dual Bass Wah - $75 - Awesome and beefy pedal. Built like a tank
and made for the funk as well as more laid back uses. Works great on
guitar and keyboards as well.
Some reviews here:
http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/showproduct.php/product/54/cat/500

3. DAED "Juicy" Wah - Boutique souped up crybaby. Orange Drop cap, true
bypass, and two knobs; one for voice (wah<-> woh) and the second for gain.
The DAED design is the ONLY mod that takes the gain into overdrive
territory which makes this a wet, juicy, monster of a filter. Made
specifically for processing anything from guitar to drum machines, bass,
keys, voice, etc.
Video demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbt0osq9lGg , more info:
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/daed/4sale.htm
I also do these mods if you supply the crybaby pedal for $45.

4. Ibanez Weeping Demon wah - $65. As new in box with manual.
Extraordinarily versatile wah with tweaks for filter, sound, rocker
options, etc etc.
Some Reviews:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_effects/ibanez/wd7_weeping_demon/index.html

I have pictures of all of them and will be updating here:
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/Salez/FS.htm

Cash pickup in Philly Pa or will accept USPS MO or Paypal (buyer pays
fees).  references available. Any questions? Drop me a line.

Thanks!!

Now Available for Purchase with Demos online:
       The DAED FEEDBACK SYNTHESIZER

 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extrodinary from the Ordinary"
 Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com/daed.htm