Name change and posting

For those who have joined or been interested in the Eastern Loopers networking group on Facebook which I put up basically but not limited, but for those of us in the Eastern states who are working in the genre.  There has been a bit of debate about the name as yes it was confusing.  I just revised it to Eastern USA Loopers so hopefully that will be more descriptive.  Though he's not here in the States Rainer did an excellent ustream cast today that I unfortunately didn't catch live but have just watched back.  I posted a blurb about that on the group page as felt it was relatible news.

The point of this group I'll reiterate is to get some networking going here in the east among us and hopefully make some energy for some festival and or mini fest area performances.

Jim

the link is...

http://www.facebook.com/n/?group.php&gid=228256868467&mid=1b2e8aeG2d4e2dc8G3dbc0aaG40

--