Re: El Pino & The Volunteers

The video work is much less complicated then it might look. I just bought
5 of these cheap $100,- cameras from Toshiba (which shows I'd say) and did
all the momevement and lots of color correction on the end in Final Cut
Pro. But it does give a nice look. You should watch the Bjork movies I did
@ www.reyn.vs.reyn.net, you'll see a better example of it.

Cheers,

Reyn

www.reyn.net