New Album Spam

hello chaps - i'm really pleased to announce that my new album is finally finished!

it's called eScape and features 10 tracks of future groovin' guitar electronica (loop heavy, of course!)

you can listen to the whole thing on the new mini-site i've just put up here...

http://www.simeonharris.co.uk/eScape/

i'm hoping to get a few reviews up on the site, so if you feel like sending me something (twitter length) then i'd be really grateful (i'll send you a free download too!)

all the best

simeon