RE: New Loop

Hi Chris,

You might want to take a look at the Rang III.
Two Sample Rates - 48KHz or 24KHz, both with 20 bit samples; through
signal is always 48KHz with 24 bit samples

http://www.boomerangmusic.com/Rang%20III.html

The Rang was my first looper (not counting my first adventures of dubbing
sounds from one portable tape recorder to another for a max of about 4
loops before it just all went to noise).
I loved it's ease of use.
I also had an echoplex which I loved, but it was stolen and lately I've
been using mobius and bidule on my laptop.
Even though I like the flexibility of my laptop setup I find I spend way
too much time looking at the screen during performances.
I'm currently using the looping function in the m9 which is a really great
pedal, but I'm missing my stereo.

If you don't need stereo you should definitely have a look at Bob
Amstadt's mini Looperlative. I don't think it's out yet but I saw a Beta
version when I was at Rick's place. If stereo wasn't an issue for me I'd
get it.

Of course I'm still trying to think of a way to scrape up some funds for
the LP1. Ahhh.... one can dream.

A fellow looper from Bim,

Andre

http://twitter.com/AndreDonawa