The EDP probably has more options on it's looping capability, but I have only scratched the surface with it and really just mostly use the overdub feature to layer parts.

Happy New Year
Todd

On Jan 1, 2010, at 12:43 PM, fh@flatheadband.com wrote:

I've been lurking for a while as well, looping with a 'rang for a couple of years and am working up to shooting a vid of my performances, your work is inspiring...how much post work did you do to the track? if all that's live, I think I might have to move past my boomerang if this is what an edp sounds like.  I play guitar, bass and sing and the low vocals really sound clear...loved the track and I echo the comments on the track's progression into chaos...nice.

Chris
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Loop
From: Todd Chambeau <tchambeau@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, December 30, 2009 12:02 pm
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Loopers,

I just wanted to thank everyone for the help over the last year. I've
learned alot from just lurking and asking the occasional questions. I
would also like to thank Luca from Italy for sending me that EDP manual.

Here is loop I did after sorting through some old family video.
It is through my EDP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vEzb0TzvOY

Thanks
Todd Chambeau