RE: videos and music and music sales

ive been going through the same struggle lately

>I have some strong thoughts on this because whenever I play there is always the pressure to carry the work with visuals. But often, I fear this results in fluff and is sometimes >distracting from the sound experience. For me, adding visuals takes away from the imaginative experience that can come from sound. Visuals dictate what a listener takes in >and they might have another interpretation if they are allowed to let their minds wander.

this is exactly how i feel about the matter - could not have put it any better -
yet, i still struggle with the fact that without a video of the performance, fewer people would truly understand it- but that's a personal struggle ill deal with as long as i am a looper.....or even a musician for that matter.

but at the end of the day, you can always do both-

cheers!
fro