Re: videos and music and music sales

Here's the deal:  People will continue to pay attention if there is a video running.

----- Original Message -----
From: CM
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: videos and music and music sales

Can't say much about sales, but Philip Glass comes to mind, and  the movie Koyaanisqatsi. Without the visuals, it's almost not the same music.

david kirkdorffer wrote:
565035.47996.qm@web55203.mail.re4.yahoo.com type="cite">
I have a theory I'd like to run by the readers of this list.  In a nutshell it goes like this,

"...people can handle more challenging music if it's accompanied by a cool video."

Do you agree?  Have any of you added video to your looping music and discovered it helped increase sales?

Kind regards,

UNDO