Re: OT: OREGON LOOPERS

Thanks Paul.

When I found my old e-mail exchanges with him I saw where he was
actually from . . . and remembered.

I just hadn't wanted to share EXACTLY how far off my recollection of
things had gotten in my last missive.

Sadly, I was still trying to protect some semblance of self-esteem in
this forum.

Thanks for keeping me honest (LOL).

C'est la vie.

Ted Killian