From: "tEd  KiLLiAn" <tedkillian@charter.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 10:47 AM
Subject: OREGON LOOPERS (Was: EDP and Guitar to Midi Converter, Misc
Station Stuff For Sale.)

Let's put on our thinking caps and figure out where and how this might
be accomplished.

Yes there are a few other loopers in the State.

Dave Trenkle, in Corvalis (who's been on the list at least as long as
I have, since '96).

Rev Fever (aka Ted Harms) is in Portland area somewhere I believe.

Qua Veda, up in McMinville (posts infrequently but is on the list).

David Coffin (over on the Oregon coast) not sure he performs anymore -
concentrating mostly on visual art.

There are some others up in the PDX area - but they so seldom post to
the LD list that it is impossible to know if they are even still there.

None in my area that I know of.

Perhaps a "shout out" to the LD list is in order (note the subject
heading change of the message) - let's discuss.

Keep in touch.

Best of the New Year to you,

Ted Killian