Re: EDP and Guitar to Midi Converter, Misc Looper Station Stuff For Sale.

Sweet! Glad to see you write, "yet another." Must mean there are more
about.

I'm actually a returning looper. Looped with between 2 and 3 EDPs for
over 10 years. Tried to go linear digital the last few years but also
kind of took a break from music for the the most part in favor of video.

I'll be working on getting my skills back 1st quarter of 2010 with
some next-level stuff so let's gave a looping concert in summer.