Re: Fripp and the Electro-Harmonix delay

What an absolute marketing failure on behalf of Electro Harmonix. For
the basic wholesale cost of just one 16-second delay unit, they lost
the long term and v-e-r-y expensive opportunity to promote their
technology and products to all the future customers who see Mr.
Fripp's gear setup photos online and base a part of their purchasing
decisions on a well known professional's choices. It is not like
Robert Fripp called them out of the blue and asked for a free pedal.
They used his name without asking. Ethics 101...