Re: I just made some requests for Line 6 M9 updates

Hi Phil,

I just got my m9 last month and I'm truly in love with it.
So many great sounds in so little real estate and very easy to tweak.

If there's a way to get multiply and feedback functions from this pedal
I'm all for it.

Those are the feature I miss the most from my echoplex days.
I've added my post to the line6 forum.

Andre

http://twitter.com/AndreDonawa
http://www.andredonawa.com