Re: What public is attracted by a Y2K Sampler Video?

I think the Y2K festival is a good thing.  But I have yet to see any
decent looping
compositions that are under 8 minutes (I am sure there are some, but I'm
talking averages
here).  It usually takes time to build the parts and get it going.
There's lots of great looping
on youtube, but the limit on youtube video is 10 minutes.  So how do you
take a festival of
loopers and condense it down to 10 minutes.  That's the real challenge....

Baub Eis
www.baub.com