VirtualGigSpam: VSV ensemble now Dig It Signal Live - Live Sunday Morning

This morning at 11am EST / 1600 UTC, the ensemble of Peter Thorn, Jim Goodin, Jeff Duke & Ray Istorico now collectively under the moniker, 'Dig It Signal' will be performing live on the Net.  We are doing our webcast on a new host, livestream.com which Jeff will be orchestrating.  I will be simulcasting us to uStream.

The new host URL on LiveStream is http://www.livestream.com/digitsignallive.  The simulcast will be on my Sunday Morning at 11 uStream at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11.

This performance as with the others will be audio from NinJam and combined with video content over each host channel.  On Livestream we will be using movie footage from a silent movie from a pub domain film about Dracula called Nosferatu.  Special thanks to Jeff for producing the content for our morning's cast.  On uStream, images of Emile [Tobenfelds].

Dig It Signal comes at you via NinJam from Sweden, Florida and New York.  For time conversion in your area visit http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock.  If you are around this morning tune in at 11am EST.

Happy Sunday.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural