Re: Man in a Chicken suit plays "What is Love" on Pianica.

At 4:51 PM +0100 12/12/09, Per Boysen wrote:
>On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Mech <mech@m3ch.net> wrote:
>>   http://is.gd/5l094 (URL shortened for email purposes)
>>
>>  And yes, believe it or not, this is actually loop-related content,
>albeit
>  > one of its more humorous applications.
>
>LOL! Two days of posts on the art of attracting public audience to
>looping festivals - and now this!!!!

Heh!  Of course, "physician, take up thine stethoscope and walk..."

But did you see how many people actually chucked cash into his case?
If frequency is any indicator, looks like he's doing a pretty good
income just busking.

Although I can't think of many other occupations where you can come
to work in a chicken suit....

        --m.
--
_____
"beyond this window, night is shuddering and the earth grinds to a halt