public response to looping

Definitely doesn't mean that one quits, it does mean that one may
need to adjust expectations. If you're looking for fame and fortune
this may not be the way to find it. I believe it was Mathias that
said somewhere that looping was a sort of self therapy... I liked
that a lot! It is certainly that way for me. I play for myself and
some other people seem to get something out of it as well and I'm
happy for them.

Actually playing the hammered dulcimer gets the same emotional
response, I think that may be why I've been trying to blend the two
together.

If I'm hired to entertain, then I do a different sort of music altogether.

If I want to make money, then I do plumbing........

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca
Ontario, Canada