Re: What public is attracted by a Y2K Sampler Video?

I tend to agree with Matt that no restrictions should ever be applied
to what you throw up into the lovely gigantic trash can we call The
Internetz.

"The web 2.0 thing" means that attraction of public etc is self
generating by the ways people watch and link to stuff. You can never
know in advance who will like what, so why not offer it all to
everyone!

Specific matters of branding or marketing might crave different
concerns though.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se