Re: Subject: Re: another foot-controller("CLICK")

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:59 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Ha ha!  me too.. !!
> As for the clicking noise some buttons make ... play louder! THAT works
>for
> me!
> oh.. and I play bare foot... even on stage...

Apple used to manufacture these cute small socks for iPods. You could
ask Behringer to manufacture a big fluffy sock for the FCB1010! Thick
enough to muffle the CLICK sound but still soft to let you manipulate
the button controls through the texture.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
(just following the trend in this exciting thread ;-)