Re: Subject: Re: another foot-controller("CLICK")

If by "FCB" you mean so say FCB1010 switches are comfi, I beg to differ:
To be sure they engage right at the right time, I have to step on them
on the frontedge.
Because they're hinged, stepping on the mid part isn't reliable, and my
foot tends to follow the signalstream from my brain, which relies on an
optical image of the hinged rectangular button, fed to it by my eyes.
In this special case (i.e. me), interpolated pattern recognition just
doesn't do it :D

I'll take nice pointy metal buttons any day!
BTW, do the ones referred have a clearly 'felt' activation point?

--
rgds,
van Sinn