Listen To The AM/FM Show

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, December 5 at 6 am
(EST/GMT-5/ITZ-5).  I will continue the special on Sequences Electronic
Music Magazine's sampler CDs in Phase 1.

I host the show every other week. When I am at the helm, the show
features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive

Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at