Re: OT: Stranglers --> 6 Degrees... (was: Prog Rock in 5 minutes ;-)

6 degrees of Fripp...hmm...how about this?  Metallica...Kirk Hammet grew
up in the same area as Primus' Les Claypool, who headed up a band called
the Flying Frog Brigade, to which one Adrian Belew has perfomed live
onstage with Les, Adrian has worked with Fripp in King Crimson...that's
only 3 degrees.  But I was trying to go the route where I connect Adrian
to the Talking Heads, which for some reason, I thought Brian Eno produced
one of their albums, but I could be mistaken, Now Brian Eno as we know,
produced a solo Fripp album that saw use of Frippertronics.  Isn't that an
early form of looping?  So would it stand to reason that Looping is
actually a one man Prog band?  Wait, what did I just type?

Bri