Re: OT: Prog Rock in 5 minutes ;-)

That's the Zappa in all of us, having a sense of humor about it while
creating stunning music.  I personally grew up a Beatles fan thanks to my
dad, but being a teen in the 80s hair farmer stage, I missed out on prog
in it's prime, so my first recollections were Kansas and Yes, then Dream
Theater and Tool, but soon after, discovered all the others and while I do
enjoy a good Prog album more than I should, it is funny to see it being
made fun of, because, let's face it, they went to extremes to be over the
top.  Now for my real challenge, let's see if I can get two totally
different loopers to play nice together without being sync'd up, this
ought to be interesting.