Re: Gibson EDP/Allen&Heath Mixwizard question

Hey Andy,

I actually just figured it out (I did have the EDP's mix all the way
up). The A&H's effects route through Auxes 5&6. I had the EDP going to
Aux 5. The problem turns out that I have to also turn up Aux 4, to
make the sound full again.
I am just guessing, but Aux 4 probably mixes in the unlooped signal,
thus making it sound full?
Anyway, it works and thanks for all of your help.

Todd