From: john floridis
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 4:59 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: OT: Prog Rock in 5 minutes ;-)

That Focus video is a must see.  If I'm not mistaken that tune was
actually
a hit.  I distinctly remember hearing it on the radio....as in top 40
radio,
probably AM no less.  How he hits those notes in that falsetto is beyond
me.
1973?!  36 years ago?!  I know my fellow 40 somethings will feel my
disbelief that it's been that long!

John