Re: OT: 1/2 U Flight Case

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Ricky Graham
<rock.guitar.guru@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Did anyone ever have any luck finding a half U hard/soft flight case?
>I'm
> looking for one that'll fit my RME Fireface 400.
>
> Best,
>
> Ricky

When I bought my first RME device around the millennium it shipped in
a nice case. That was an RME Multiface that has the same dimensions
for packing as the F400. The case looks like this:
http://www.meridianvs.com/images/metal_briefcase_texx.jpg

My guess from the logotype on the case is that it was from the German
company Audio AG
http://s267473844.online.de/audioag/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen