Re: Pitch transposer for retuning?

VG99, but you'll have to get a GK pickup for your guitar.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 7:52 AM, van Sinn <vansinn@post.cybercity.dk> wrote:
Anyone using a programmable pitchtransposer for retuning guitars?
Just tried this with my ADA PitchTraq.  I used the Effects Out jack only, set direct to zero and effects to 100 (full).
Setting Cents to -100 gives me an Eb tuning, -200 a D tuning etc..
However, the tone is a bit flaky/blurred when used this way.

Any devices on the market which can do this?
Preferably without too many gadgets, so I won't have to rob a bank ;)

--
rgds,
van Sinn

--