Re: Adrenalinn as a plug-in

No, its on the front page of the site.

http://www.rogerlinndesign.com/

Give them a call or drop them a line, they're great people and will
surely tell you what the deal is.  I started to download and got to an
actual package download so there's something there to be had.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos