] [Thread Prev
Re: MIDI Looping
Ok, I see. I'm afraid it wouldn't be of interest for me then. I'm pretty sure I will not be able to afford a hardware locked MIDI looper and the feature set doesn't match my musical needs either.
Greetings from Sweden
Per Boysen www.boysen.sewww.perboysen.com
On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Florian Anwander <email@example.com>
I am talking about a hardware device:
full featured MIDI Looper would be highly interesting. Either as a plug-in or as a standalone application that sends its MIDI out through
* records notes on/off only and drops anything else.
* record, play, stop button
* four track-selector buttons
* button for MIDI-channel, tempo, loop length, bar length (for predefining loops if wanted), quantize
* selector for internal/external clock,
* a dial encoder for config data input
* small display