From: tEd R KiLLiAn [mailto:tedkillian@charter.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 9:03 AM
To: billwalker@baymoon.com
Subject: Re: Y2K9

Dear Bill,

Thanks again for the sage advice.

I did simplify this year and it went much better (no gremlins at least).

It certainly felt better (both physically and emotionally) than last
year . . . and many previous years.

For those that don't know, every year previous I would bring mountains
of gear and pretty well be damn exhausted by the time I had to play.

Too exhausted to play actually.

I kept wanting to replicate on-stage what I can do at home (and other
places and occasions where I can setup in a more relaxed fashion).

Given the logistic strictures of this festival, I been always doomed
to fail (one way or another) before I even played a note

This year went better . . . not great but better.

And I owe the thanks of that to you.

Thanks Bill.

Many thanks too to Rick for his tireless efforts each year on behalf
of this event.

I know it takes a lot out of him (and Chris too).

And, other than doing the poster this year, he gave me leave to skip
out on doing much of anything else while there.

That also helped with my level of relaxation when finally I got my
turn on stage.

Thanks Rick!

Peace,

Ted