Re: introduction

Wow, thank you Mr. Boysen so much for the extensive email. It is
incredibly informative. I have done 3-4 performances already and have
only used Ableton without an extra loop plug in. I just routed the many
tracks into one where I placed some effects, and then toggled the
different tracks on or off...w/ the mapped out keyboard, or with the
mouse... it was a bit cumbersome. I would set the length for my MIDI
loops which I would record live, but for the Audio tracks, I couldn't
figure how to do that. So I just let my own intuition decided when the
loop was over. It seemed to work very well. It had a bit of a ethereal
and random effect.
The more I get aware of the different techniques the better. I am using
Ableton 6 so I might be forced try the Mobius plugin. I really want to
start switching from different loops, to provide for some variation.
@Florian and @Warren
The link I sent was just audio. I also have a video of one performance I
did. Unfortunately the camera is shaking because my daughter decided to
get creative while filming...There is also another video...

Here is the link: http://www.ubetoo.com/nirmala07/18737

I hope it works.

Thanks for listening
best wishes