Re: Y2K9 sampler video

Really nice video Michael, thanks!

Reminds me how much I enjoyed the sets of Kalimba man, Kevin
Kissinger, Planet Loop, Andre Donawa, Warren Sirota,
Entertainmentforthebraindead, and Onyx Ashanti. All were great, and
seriously the best I've listened to for years. Thanks to Bob Amstadt
for providing the video feed. I missed many more, so my apologies to
those I don't mention.

Other favorites not on the video were Stanosaur, Sayaka Yabuki,
Premonition Factory, and Daniel Thomas & Son (though I was setting up
and didn't give the set the attention it deserved). It was a humbling
experience to perform in their company.

And Bill Walker! wow, that man is good! I can't believe I've gone
through life without hearing him until now. Amazingly beautiful stuff!

And Rick, kudos! The festival is something significant, and will be
remembered. My deepest, humblest thanks.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com