Re: Uploading to youtube - preserving audio quality- any suggestions?

i seem to remember reading that the frame size of your video directs the file to a particualr level of processing quality e.g. 800 pixel by 600 sends the vid(inc audio) through a lower qualityt compression than if it was 1200 x 800 (have failed to dig out the link so i'm just using those figures for illustrative purposes).