AW: monome as foot controller

Hi Zoe,
I dont know if u are aware of this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw6mlLt-fvg

I just bought one but havent gotten it yet,to replace my bulky FCB1010 it
also has the same amount of buttons but half of the size of the FCb is
plus it can send any midi comand you can think of.
I worte Jeff about the switches since i was concerned about their loudness
but he said they are a lot more quiet than in the video because the
microphone was place very close to it.
check out the other videos as well,you might also ask him if he could
customize some switches for you he seems very open,though this unit is not
cheap!
cheers
www.myspace.com/luisangulocom