A Halloween Musical Treat for One & All!

Hello to everyone!

I have been on this list for the past year and have only participated a
few times, but I thought I would share my latest project with you all.
Though I am not a looping performer, I do feel that I am a part of the
looping community because I truly do create my music through the looping
process.  I am always interested to read about those who may not perform
out live, but do work with looping as the initial creating point and then
turn to a more traditional loop based recording system after that.

I present to you all the Classic 1922 Film Nosferatu with my music layered
over it.  It is not intended to be a musically literal translation or
score, simply a different take on this awesome classic film.  Enjoy (I
hope)

www.Youtube.com/larjschoen

PS, I too wish I could have experienced the Y2K9 Fest.  I'm sure it was
awesome!

You Can Find My Music here:
www.RocknRollUniverse.net
http://www.reverbnation.com/untitledvisions