Re: Y2K9 LOOPFEST now STREAMING in REAL TIME

along this line I shot approximately one piece of everyone's set just before me beginning with Rick I think and then everyone after on Saturday.  I'm planning to put together an overview piece as I did last year but this time with the video segments.  When done I'll post the link, will be a few days.

I hate to be overly vain but was anybody else rolling video that might have gotten some of my set, if so please let me know.

So great to see all of you that I saw, I'm trying to contact individually via FB but accept this as a generic.

Jim