Re: Anyone use or own their own CD printer?

You're right it is an inexpensive way to go. I
considered it but they only offer a single page
cover insert. If all you have is the art work and
song titles that's fine but I like to write liner
notes about how I came to write a particular
tune, notes about how things were recorded etc.

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada
www.dulcify.ca