Re: Anyone use or own their own CD printer?

Yeah.  I use an Epson R800.  Works great.  Don't make 'em anymore.  Uses lots of ink and ink is expensive, although you can get generic for much less.  Generic is good if you're printing a lot... but I think it tends to dry in its casing quicker than Epson brand.

Use Taiyo Yuden CDs.  The rest are fairly junky.  A good place to get Taiyo Yuden in the US is Media Supply:

you can get either white, as these are, or printable silver.  Taiyo Yuden SOUNDS better, better stereo image etc.

Always master to gold Mitsui CDRs:

The best!  Plus, they last 100-300 years... handy if you happen to be immortal. OR VERY young.

Copy to duplicator HD from gold CD.

Bought my CD duplicator at Diskmakers.  Still working after tons of CDs.

richard sales