RE: looping question

> What I'm trying to achieve is recording the first loop (a 4 bar loop, for
> example), then, as soon as I finish recording it, I hit record on the
> second loop, while the first one starts looping at the same time. Then
> the same thing with the third and fourth loops, each time I press REC
> on a new track, the previous track starts looping. The result is the
> same as in overdubbing, but this way I would have 4 independent tracks
> that could be muted, erased, reversed etc...

With Mobius there several ways to achieve this.  If you want to do
this all with a single footswitch you'll have to write a script which
we can help you with over in the Yahoo group
(groups.yahoo.com/group/zonemobius).  We just discussed this today
in fact so I encourage you to browse today's posts.

If you're willing to have two or three buttons, then one easy way is
to use the Track Copy mode.  Press Record to record the first track
then press Next Track to move to the next one making an empty copy of
the first track, overdub into this, then press Next Track again to
overdub into the third one.

Then there are the Track Sync modes which are a bit more flexible
but require more button presses.

Jeff