EDP transition tricks...

Wow, I really had a great session last night w/ the EDP(4). I was just
doing some simple drum and bass stuff w/ the Handsonic and kept using
the feedback knob to layer in new stuff. I'm gonna do more of that
with a pedal and try some replace stuff too

This is one of the first times in a while I really felt like I broke
out of my own box, came unglued so to speak - and I got to wondering -
so I thought I'd ask some other EDP people if they have any other
tricks for transitions and overall smoothing out......?

Thanks,
Andy G.
(I'm such a lurker - I swear I'm gonna start recording and sharing
more tracks soon, I've just been busy jammin and learning :)